All prices include shipping & delivery. Last Christmas shipping is 21st Dec
All prices are inclusive of postage and delivery
MASL: 1100 -1600m
Process: Swiss Water Process
Varietal: Bourbon, Catuai
Taste Notes: Custard Cream biscuits, caramel, chocolate and nutty
Grind: Choose at checkout
If you love coffee but don’t want caffeine, this Decaf from Guatemala is your answer. This coffee is not only caffeine-free but also chemical free.
We love the Swiss Water Process for its pure taste, using only water to gently filter away the caffeine. As with all our coffees, the process starts with sourcing speciality grade coffees that have been farmed and harvested with great care and attention.
Didn’t think you could enjoy a coffee without the caffeine? Swiss Water Process will deliver a fantastic flat white, espresso or latte.
What our Roaster has to say...
“I think this is the best decaf I’ve tasted and definitely doesn’t lack in flavour. This is mainly to do with the Swiss Water Process which ensures that no quality or flavour is lost when removing the caffeine. You can really tell the difference in the process as it has a lovely malty, biscuity taste and it’s also very versatile so can be used for any brewing method - just make sure the grind is correct for your method.”
- EPEric P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoDecaf Swiss
Excellent decaf coffee, first tasted at Dart Farm, loved it and will keep ordering when needed.
- CHChristopher H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAs good a coffee as any
A coffee goes mmmmop
- CHChristopher H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoA. Decaf. As it ought to be
We have enjoyed the decaf. whole beans since changing from neighbourhood blend. Both are excellent coffee beans but the decaf. Suits us just fine for the moment
- TMTor M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAmazing Decaf!
I had to stop drinking caffeine so was looking for a decaf to be able to enjoy and not miss that ‘coffee moment’. I tried a couple of brands but this was by far the best. We have a bean2cup machine and together I get a perfect brew. I don’t even miss the caffeine! The coffee is dark, nutty, chocolatey and smooth. I drink it short and black.
- LHLynda H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agothankz
great coffee and no caffine!